Minister invites the public to complain about aged care

Residents and relatives of residents are often concerned about many aspects of their care within an Aged Care Facility, including the quality of the food, the lack of staff and more other concerns.

We often raise these concerns with the Aged Care operator, however nothing changes.

The Federal Minister recently invited the public to complain about aged care services and it is much easier to lodge a compliant, than the residents and or their relatives realise.

There is a formal body that handles complaints about Aged Care and that body is the “Aged Care Complaints Scheme”

You can lodge a complaint with the Aged Care Complaints Scheme on 1800 550 552.


Visit the “Raise a Concern Page” on the Scheme’s website to find out the different ways you can lodge a compliant.

Complaints may include; quality of care, choice of activities, personal care, quality & variety of food, communication, staffing levels and the physical environment.

How can make a compliant?

Anyone can make a compliant including residents of aged care facilities, their representatives, family members, friends, aged care staff, volunteers and health professionals.

At Price Financial Intelligence, we specialise in Aged Care Services and we can guide you, if you need any assistance if required. This service is generally provided without a fee because we care.